Prisoners Of Conscience Committee

Prisoners Of Conscience Committee
The Prisoners of Conscience Committee Founded by Chairman Fred Hampton, Jr. during the nine years he spent in prison in the 1990's.

Monday, April 30, 2012

I See Self - Determination

I look forward to a better world. I see a society in which the people could produce what they consume and consume what they produce. I envision a community in which we are able to deal with contradictions as opposed to the only "options" be to call for assistance from the same pigs whose only interest is to increase them to be antagonistic contradictions. Although I've personally have yet to experience it. I fight for freedom and am a lover of liberation. My viewpoint is from the Valley as opposed to that of the Mountaintop. I represent the Ridahs, speak in the interest of the Souljahs, and communicate for the Cubs. I've learned American history from the same schools in which Malcolm X was taught,...it's ghettos and prisons. I work for the People and the streets are our office. Our work hours are 24 hrs. a day/7 days a week. The concrete and alleyways serve as our desks and those cats on those corners are our secretaries. I/We struggle for a society in which laws would serve Men/Women as opposed to Men/Women serving laws. However, my vision is not blurred by an dreams. For I recognize that there is a price to pay for this vision. I am clear that there are countless numbers of those who benefit off keeping this resent parasitical system in place. I understand that there is a price to pay for peace. I am cognizant that we have and will incur casualties for our cause. Although during battle it looks bleak. Though it wares on the soul, and is a strain on the eyes...I see Self-Determination!- Chairman Fred H.A.M.pton Jr. POCC/BPPC...WE RIDE!



Posted Saturday April 28, 2012 
by Chairman Fred Hampton Jr.





No comments:

Post a Comment